Thursday, May 20, 2010

Neighborhood information from Imperial Beach residents?

I live in downtown san diego right now but am noticing the rent is cheaper in IB. I don't hear good things about the area and what to know what's true and what's not. We all know that there is no perfect neighborhood but I've heard that IB is mostly full of meth addicts and there is a lot of crime.


If this isn't true what are some good areas in IB to live in?

Neighborhood information from Imperial Beach residents?
Hey there, I live in the I.B. area and have lived here for almost 10 years. Like you said, there are no "good" neighborhoods.. the area has it's issues, but for the most part, I've never had anything bad happen. I've raised 2 kids out here and they're fine. I really couldn't tell you a "best" area in general... I like the whole community of I.B. but toward the beach/pier area, it tends to be a lil more family oriented.. lots of houses... then east of there are lots of apartments,, and yes, rent is fairly cheap... you may even find some apartment that offer free utilities(gas/electric), I can say that the area around 13th street is pretty popular, you will finds lots of cheap apartments(rent, not the apartment itself..lol). You will never know until you try it out... so Good luck...


No comments:

Post a Comment