Saturday, May 22, 2010

How's the Lawrence of Arabia Exhibit at the Imperial War Museum?

I've got a limited amount of time to explore London and wanted to get some opinions on the Lawrence of Arabia exhibit at the War Museum. Has anyone seen it yet and would you recommend it? Any other details / info is appreciated (best time to go to avoid crowds, etc)

How's the Lawrence of Arabia Exhibit at the Imperial War Museum?
I'm sorry but I'm going to disappoint you but the Lawrence of Arabia exhibition finished on April the 17th...





Depending on your interest I would still recommend a visit to the museum..It is one of the best in London..





I would recommend the holocaust exhibition..and the war crimes..





There is currently an exhibition on the great escape..which should be interesting..I've giving details of all current events on their site for you (below)





The museum is open daily from ..10am-6pm..





And the least crowded time to visit would be after 4pm.. Mornings and afternoons..get crowded with school trips..and in the summer exchange student..





I hope that helps :-)
Reply:Thank you :-) I'm sorry I didn't see the question in time to give you advise BEFORE.. you visited the museum.





Still I'm glad you enjoyed :-)) Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment