Sunday, May 16, 2010

In Star Wars Galaxies are you capable of being in both the Rebel & Imperial faction at the same time?

I'm just curious since I'm collecting all the badges ever in the game, but two of them reside on the loyalty on the Empire and Rebel. So I just want to know if you can help out both without geting killed, busted, or anything like that.

In Star Wars Galaxies are you capable of being in both the Rebel %26amp; Imperial faction at the same time?
I've played SW:G during the time of "Combat Upgrade" (Now it's the era of "New Game Enhancements, which I can't stand), and during that time, it was impossible to play as both Rebel and Imperial.





If you become an Overt, you can fight other Overts of the opposing faction; if you're BOTH, you can't be attacked and attack both factions. That wouldn't make sense.





But you can SWITCH factions, if you don't like the one you're in.


No comments:

Post a Comment