Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Imperial Cleanser and spot remover?

Hello all! This is a question for the older folks out there.


And you younger folks, too, if you know the answer.





So the other day I was lookin' through my cabinets at home, and I found this oldddd cleaner called Imperial Cleanswer and Spot remover.





It came in a Yellow and red square metal can... and I was wondering if anyone had seen it in stores today?





It's absolutely AMAZING stuff, and I need some more, because the can is almost done.





Anyone seen this product, have it, or know where I can get it?

Imperial Cleanser and spot remover?
I have not seen that one but there is this stuff that you can still buy and it is "AWSOME STUFF" it's called "bar keepers friend" it is fantasic.I use it on laundry (whites) and any other stains and it is awsome to clean with too. Hope you find your cleaner but I'm telling you the other that i mentioned is great too! Merry Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment