Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How does imperial foundation lotto get away with this scam?

Because the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Here is the website for the 17 nation law enforcement task force that investigate cross border Internet crime. www.econsumer.gov. This is a Nigerian scam and there are thousands. I am a retired Police Officer that has years of experience investigating Internet fraud and crime. People need to act in one loud voice. Yahoo has a system called Black Hole that if you send the email with the headers they will bar any email to or from that address. If your a victim you local F.B.I office can tell you the email address to send the email to. The Federal Communications Commission also has an investigative arm you may complain to. In Nigeria the Internet cafes are nothing more than scam depots. Jerk answers like the one above do not help. He thinks he's funny. Not. The gullible or those that do not have a command of the English language would be gullible to a stupid answer like that.

How does imperial foundation lotto get away with this scam?
I don't think they will get away with it if enough people contact the web site www.econsumer.gov and file a complaint. I just did because I received the same letter about winning the lotto and they sent me a check for $2,997.40 that I put in my bank and it was released today and I called the number given to me and could not get a answer so I decided to contact the bank that the check was wrote on and they told me that it was a fraudulant check that I should not cash the check and that I should contact the local police and the FBI and let them know about this so that is what I have done and maybe with everyones help we can get these people stopped before some one ends up in prison.
Reply:What scam? I became rich because of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment