Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Has anyone stayed at the Valentin Imperial Maya?

I am particularly interested to know if anyone has stayed in their Diamond Suites. I know they are very new; so I have had a hard time finding any information about them.

Has anyone stayed at the Valentin Imperial Maya?
My husband and I stayed at the Valentin in April... although, we did not stay in a diamond suite, so I can't help you there. We actually booked a regular room and were upgraded to a first floor ocean front suite. It was great. The whole week was great and we would go back in a heartbeat. You can go to tripadvisor.com and read reviews on the Valentin. Some people are very picky and complain about everything, but you will get a good idea about the pros and cons of the resort. Since they are new, they have had some intermittent problems with water and electricity, but we didn't experience any of them. Once you are on the trip advisor Valentin review page you can click on "forum" on the left. You can post your question there about the diamond suites, and I am sure that you will get an answer. Hope this helps. Also, I don't know if you are interested in any tours or anything, but when we went we booked a tour through Edventure Tours. It was a full day tour, very reasonably priced and a lot of fun. It was absolutely wonderful...our favorite day on our trip. You can also read about them on trip advisor...just put their name in the search bar. Hope you have a great trip!


No comments:

Post a Comment