Saturday, November 14, 2009

How do you get to a revolution, or even imperial age in a regular skirmish on Age of Empires three?

Im stuck at Industrial age i think, its not letting me upgrade anymore. Please help

How do you get to a revolution, or even imperial age in a regular skirmish on Age of Empires three?
you need to get 10000 gold and 18000 food and then go to the town centerafter you build atleast 2buildings in castle age and then click to go to the next age.
Reply:You should be able to get to age V in AOE III. It's strictly based on resources. Earlier versions of AOE required you to build certain buildings each age, but AOE III is entirely based on having sufficient resources.





Resources required (assuming you aren't starting in Nomad mode) are as follows (may vary slightly be civilization and improvements):





-800 food


-1200 food and 1000 gold


-2000 food and 1200 gold


-4000 food and 4000 gold (I believe)





In a player-vs-computer game, I rarely get to age V. I usually wipe the computer during age IV or am getting overrun so badly that I resign.

my horses

No comments:

Post a Comment